Banana bread tastes delicious and is commonly available in the western part of the world. It is not widely available in India. I have created this recipe so that we can devour banana bread as and when we wish to. It does not need a whole bunch of ingredients and is not too sweet. Hope you will like it.
- 2 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 Cup Banana Puree
- 1/3rd Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/3rd Cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/2 Cup Canola Oil
- 1/3rd Cup Water
- 2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- A Pinch Of Salt
- Mash banana and make puree.
- In a mixing bowl, mix all the wet ingredients.
- Beat it on medium for 30 seconds.
- Add sugar and beat for 3 minutes.
- Mix all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Beat it till all the ingredients. Don't over mix it.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet and beat for 20 seconds.
- Butter the bread pan a sprinkle some flour.
- Pour the batter.
- Bake in preheated 175 C oven for 30-35 minutes.
- Slice the bread after it cools down and serve.