This is a simple, quick and nutritious salad dish. It doesn’t require any pasta sauce. It is a good option for kids lunch box.
- 1/2 Cup Pasta
- 1/2 Green Bell Pepper
- 10 Cherry Tomatoes
- 8-10 Pitted Black Olives
- 1 Processed Cheese Cube (25 Gm)
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1/4th Tsp Crushed Black Pepper
- Cook the pasta as per the instructions on the box and drain the water.
- Chop bell pepper, olives into small pieces.
- Cut cheese cube into small pieces.
- Make the dressing. Take olive oil, apple cider vinegar, honey, salt, pepper and mix it with the whisk until everything combines.
- Mix pasta and vegetables and cheese.
- Toss the pasta in dressing.
You can use any type of pasta like Farfalle, Fusilli, Penne, Conchiglie etc. in this dish. You can also put cucumber, corn, chick peas, pinto beans to make it more nutritious. Instead of apple cider vinegar you can also use honey mustard or rice wine vinaigrette.