Chocolate mousse is a elegant dessert. It will definitely impress your guests. You will be surprised to see how combining bunch of ingredients can transform into a decadent dessert. You can make this dish one day ahead and keep it in the refrigerator. So go ahead, try it and enjoy.
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1 Cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Cup Plain Milk
- 1/3rd Cup Unsweetened Coco Powder
- 1 Packet Of Gelatin (7 Grams)
- 2 Tbsp Warm Water
- Chocolate Chips For Decoration
- Heat heavy cream, sweetened condensed milk, plain milk.
- When you see the bubbles starting to form turn the burner off.
- Mix coco powder.
- Dissolve a packet of gelatin in 2 tbsp of warm water.
- Add gelatin to the above mixture and heat for a minute on low stirring continuously. Remove all the lumps.
- Pour the mousse in molds and refrigerate it for at least 8-9 hours.
- Unmold it, decorate it with chocolate chips and serve.