Who doesn’t like hot chocolate? In my house we all love it. We used to order it in the coffee shop all the time. One day I tried the recipe and it turned out almost as same as what we used to order. This is how we like to drink it. This is a quick and easy way to prepare hot chocolate. The recipe needs coco powder as well as chocolate. The combination is heavenly. Chocolate lovers will appreciate this recipe as it has intense chocolate flavor. It is a perfect winter drink.
- 250 Ml Whole Milk
- 1 Tbsp Unsweetened Coco Powder
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Chocolate Chips
- Boil milk.
- Add unsweetened coco powder, sugar.
- Whisk together to remove all lumps.
- Add chocolate chips and melt it with the whisk.
- Garnish with marshmallow.