Dudhi halwa is a melt in your mouth traditional Indian dessert made from dudhi (bottle gourd). It does not require a whole lot of ingredients. It gets its creamy texture from the milk and bite from the dry fruits.
- 4 Cups Grated Bottle Gourd (dudhi)
- 1 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Ghee
- 1 Tsp Cardamom Powder
- Mix Roasted Dry Fruits
- Grate bottle gourd. Squeeze excess juice.
- In a pot heat ghee. Add grated bottle gourd.
- Add milk and saute for 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Add sugar and saute till the bottle gourd is cooked and all the moisture is evaporated.
- Add cardamom powder.
- Garnish it with roasted dry fruits.